This statement explains the privacy and data protection practices which apply to Camping Haute Gruyère. We understand and respect the importance of safeguarding your data and, while collecting personal information is necessary to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our visitors, we fully appreciate that your information must be handled respectfully.
This policy explains what information we collect, what we do with it, and the protections you have.
We only collect personal data from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you submit an enquiry to or make a booking with our campsite
- When you submit a campsite review
- When you otherwise contact us via the website or email
We limit the personal information collected to that reasonably required to satisfy your expectations and fulfil our obligations. This information may include:
- Your name and contact details, including telephone number and email
- Specific information relating to your booking, as required by the campsite (e.g. vehicle number plate, age, etc.)
- Your IP address
How we use the information we collect
We will only use your personal information to satisfy your expectations and fulfil our obligations as follows:
- To pass on the information required to secure and fulfil your booking
- To send you confirmation of your enquiry or booking, follow it up, or ask for feedback
- To respond to any queries you have raised
- For any communication deemed a legitimate purpose, such as notifying you of changes to our service or in order to carry out our obligations to you
- To assist with fraud prevention
We guarantee that all data transmitted via our website is treated confidentially in accordance with the Swiss law about protection of data privacy and will not be released to third parties.